{Emily Yvonne}
Actually I don't think that's vingetting, just shade. But seriously excellent lighting here, and a reallly blue sky. Nice one!
That's what I thought at first... but I moved my camera up and down and side to side and it was only like this at the one angle. This was the shot I wanted, so I went ahead and took it. It looked better once it was on the computer. Thanks a lot!!
Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.
Actually I don't think that's vingetting, just shade. But seriously excellent lighting here, and a reallly blue sky. Nice one!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought at first... but I moved my camera up and down and side to side and it was only like this at the one angle. This was the shot I wanted, so I went ahead and took it. It looked better once it was on the computer. Thanks a lot!!
Delete