So you're probably thinking that we all knew each other in the first picture. Well we didn't! Back in 2004, we participated in a home school spelling bee but none of us knew each other (except Grace, Aaron and Lily of course;)! There were many participants - of all the places I could have
stood for the group picture..... I was nestled among these four. And now, eight years later, we're fantastic friends. So yesterday we reenacted the 2004 picture at our house - holding our original awards. :D
SPECIAL thanks to Mrs. S. for taking the original 2004 photo! :D
SPECIAL thanks to Mrs. S. for taking the original 2004 photo! :D
Our blank expressions were driving me crazy, so we had to get a 'normal' picture ;D
You guys are the best friends I've ever had. I'm so glad God crossed our paths (again!) :)
<3 Em


Awe! That's so cute...I love friends!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you both! :D
ReplyDeleteHehehehehe. Emmmm it's fantabulous.
ReplyDeleteHehe it was fantastical, no? xD
DeleteThis is amazing. I have been so blessed to know you all. AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteMega dittos. I'm amazed every time I see these pictures.
DeleteI love this so so so much. It's such an incredibly cool story. And five of my favorites. :)
ReplyDeleteThankee, Kelsey <3 mee too ^_^
Delete