Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve Twelve Twelve

Today is a special day! It is the last triple number date we will see in our lifetime! That is unless we live to an exceptionally old age. If you haven't figured it out by now, It's 12/12/12! This date will not be seen again in a hundred years! Last year we had another exciting date, too - 11/11/11! If you'd like to see my eleven eleven eleven posts, they're in my archive here (top two results.)

I decided, for this special occasion, to mention twelve things I'm thankful for. So here goes! :)



I'm thankful for......




I.)  Salvation

Thank you Lord!


II.)  Scripture


I'm thankful to have been taught at a young age, the importance of reading God's Word and forever keeping it in my heart and mind



III.)    Friends...


...and family.




IV.)   ♪ Music ♫



I love to play music...


 






...and listen to music!




V.)  Books





  I love
           books! :D





VI.)    Cats




I've loved kitties ever since I was very small :)






VII.)  A Home

Everywhere we've been, we've been blessed with a wonderful home.


VIII.)    Duct Tape




"Duct Tape is like the Force. 
It has a dark side, a light side, 
and it holds the universe together." 

what would we do without it??!




IX.)   Laughter 




Laughter is the best thing in the whole world :D







X.)   My Camera!




^^^ My very first camera :)




XI.)  The Time We Had With Elle



Our little family dog, Elle, got hit by a car a couple weeks ago. We are still grieving deeply, but are extremely thankful for the time we had with her. 
♥ We miss you, Elle ♥








XII.)    Christmas Lights!




They're fun to put up... 

...fun to wear...




...and definitely fun to look at.










I'm thankful for much more than just these twelve, of course, but these are a few special things that came to mind. :)

Blessings!!
                       


5 comments:

  1. I appreciate being part of this post so very much! This made my heart smile. I treasure your friendship, Em. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was delighted to have our "fruitography" photos in there! ;D I treasure your friendship as well, dear one.

      Delete
  2. Yes, absolutely! Some of the greatest times. That brought very many chuckles. :D It means so very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great post! The Dorthy and Toto picture is adorable. :D I also really like the family/friends collages.

    "Duct tape is like the Force..." *hilarious*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, David! Thanks for stopping by :D

      Yes... that is one of my favorite photos. I miss my little Toto. I made the dress, too :) Well, I couldn't decide on just one or two pictures for the friends & family part... so I made collages :D

      Yep, one of my favorite quotes of all time. :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips