Friday, September 23, 2011

In Print!

If someone had asked me before today, what it's like to have one of my pictures in a book... I'd have said I have absolutely no idea.
Well now I know!! And it's really cool!!

I received an email a while back saying that "one or more of your pictures have been published in this book" from WestKentuckyStar.com. A few months ago we heard on the radio that a certain publication was looking for pictures from the 2011 flood. So I looked up the website and submitted several photos. Viola. I had NO idea some of my pictures would actually be picked to go in the book!!

Here are a few pictures of the book and the pages my photos are on. You can see the original photos and other 2011 flood photos taken by me, here.

Le book!


www.2011FloodBook.com

My picture is the top right.
I edited this in PSE7, the caption doesn't really look like this in the book.
My photo is, again, the picture on the right of the left page.
Again - I edited this picture so my picture's caption would stand out.


I'm... kinda excited. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips