Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lambent

I was SO surprised this actually turned out. Seriously. I did NOT think I could actually draw a decent  flower with a flashlight. But hey! It worked! :D I was very tickled this turned out as well as it did.

I love my camera.


9 comments:

  1. Eli?!!! What are you doing here!!! I found this blog almost by random chance (if there's such thing as random chance)and your face shows up!...That's pretty, darn, freaken, awesome!
    (I just overdosed on caffeine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...Well actually Emily found my blog and left a comment on one of my posts...So I looked at her google profile and checked out her photography blog...So here I am.
    How did you find this blog?
    BTW take it easy on the caffeine Mike. :)JK lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my profile photo could show me laughing right now!
    I found Emily's blog by looking through a list of thousands of different blogs with similar interests as me, and so I clicked on her blog and BAM!!! you show up!

    ...BTW Emily, how did you find Eli's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D lol, this is great. Michael, I found Eli's blog through yours and I found yours through you commenting on mine.
    @Eli: Thanks! I enjoyed messing around with my flashlight. I was pretty tickled to get this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this isn't at all random! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No! Not at all!
    @Michael: What 'interest' were you searching when mine came up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure. I tried to figure it out but the problem is that we have too much in common. It could have been photography, music, Owl City, Chris Tomlin, Do Hard Things, The Bible, Fire Proof, Facing the Giants etc... I really have no idea my best guess would be "Do Hard Things"

    BTW, if you like Owl City you should check out Sky Sailing (It's by the same guy).

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. I noticed that when I looked at your profile! Many of the same interests. That's kinda cool. :D
    I thought Sky Sailing was one of Owl City's albums... by Adam young. Is it a different group all together? I'll look it up! :) Thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips