Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Happy, Happy New Year

2012 is off to a good start! :) Here are a few highlights of today's activities.


After a wonderful time of worship at my grandparent's church, we drove home the 'back way' and they showed us their library ♥ and a few other places. 



The "Whiz Kid" statue near the library entrance. I loved it!



I've always loved my grandmother's decorations. They've been to so many places and have  such unique souvenirs, paintings/drawings, decorations, etc.! - mostly from England, Germany and Switzerland I believe.



 I love Gram's thimble collection! This picture does not do it justice.


My dad wanted photos of all the watercolor paintings, so I went around the house and took pictures of everything. :) Typical Emily. (this time I had an excuse)


I love their magnet collection, also. Guess which one is my favorite of these three!! xD TARDIS!!!




This is a quote from my great grandfather, Papa Taylor. :)




Playing Zonk with dad and BigDaddy! So much fun! :D
[photo taken by my mother]



I've had a blast in Florida. I wish we could stay much longer!!

Blessings!!
~Emily



4 comments:

  1. Looks like the year is off to an awesome start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog! If you want to check mine out, feel free to, but otherwise, just keep blogging & taking pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun ;)
    God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Peter! =D
    Thank you, Olivia! Thanks so much for commenting! I checked out your blog, I really like it! :) I followed it as well. Follow mine if you want to!
    Thanks Lizzie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips