Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winter Formal 2012

Last night was amazing. Dancing for four hours with the best people in the whole world is so much fun. :D It was seriously the best night ever.

The dress I wore was my grandmother's wedding dress from 52 years ago. It was so beautiful! I felt like a princess!!

I hope you enjoy this collection of photos! :D


[photos taken by my parents unless noted otherwise - thank you mom and dad!!]



Group picture! :)
[I'm the first one on the left]

Me and Kayla <3



Isaac and Evan xD
(taken by me)

The chandeliers were simply amazing. Awesome. Epik. AH! Love.
(taken by me)

On the way downstairs to the dining room...
(taken by me)

The epik table decorations.
(taken by me)

Our table! =)

The oldest Morgan brother and I
The first dance! ...not the best photo quality, but still a great picture! Thanks mom! :)

Peter and I
The Foxtrot, I believe.


Learning a new step!

Josh and I
Le Foxtrot


More Foxtrot :D This time with Luke. Our waiter! ;D

Jordan, Robin, Me and Grace <3

Grace and I waltzing! :D


Aaron and I
Le Waltz

Reteaching dad the waltz. :)

Mom and dad. :)



Grace and I ROCKING.... what ever that dance was called. xD



Converse!!
black-Allison, green-Mia & turquoise-Me :D
(taken by me)

Jaclyn, me and Josh

Jaclyn and I



Me, Aaron and Grace =)

Our "traditional" fake guns picture. xD We've quite a collection! <3

Me :) in my grandmother's wedding dress. I was so honored to wear it. Thanks Grammy! <3




Me and my wonderful parents.
I love you guys! <3



I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures as much as I enjoyed sharing them. :)

~Emily



P.S. I FEEL SO BLESSED!! <3 God is SO good.


4 comments:

  1. I liked the dress you wore!! you look like you all had a very fun time : ) Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! The dress is really pretty :)
    ~Gen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, how sweet. You did, look like a princess(minus the tiara;) I'm glad you had a great time Em. Our, dance was canceled due to the weather, LOL. Loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the evening looked magical! looking through your pictures I imagined myself there.. I love your dress! it's very pretty.. but, I really like your shoes. ;) I'm sorry I couldn't put up a link to my blog for you.. but hey, you could probably get someone to show you how.. I wish I could. PS: you have talent! I loved this post!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips