{Emily Yvonne}
Great capture!
Wow! That's amazing! I always wanted to take a picture like that. Unfortunately whenever I tried, all I got was soaking wet. :D
BTW I awarded you the "Versatile Blogger" award. You can pick it up at my blog...http://davidsgamedesign.blogspot.com/
I love lightning pictures!!! I always want to take some but I either forget or it just seems like we never have that much lightning! But that is a great photograph - you really have a wonderful gift :)~Abby
WOW, Em that's so awesome... =) Beautiful, God's creation never ceases to amaze me...!
Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.
Great capture!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's amazing! I always wanted to take a picture like that. Unfortunately whenever I tried, all I got was soaking wet. :D
ReplyDeleteBTW I awarded you the "Versatile Blogger" award. You can pick it up at my blog...
ReplyDeletehttp://davidsgamedesign.blogspot.com/
I love lightning pictures!!! I always want to take some but I either forget or it just seems like we never have that much lightning! But that is a great photograph - you really have a wonderful gift :)
ReplyDelete~Abby
WOW, Em that's so awesome... =) Beautiful, God's creation never ceases to amaze me...!
ReplyDelete