This kitty was SO photogenic. It held so still, and posed for me several times!! I sure wish my kittens would do that! They always end up with their nose in the camera. :)
The photo of the cat is very cool. There's a lot artistic qualities in it. BTW I tried out the Austin heroin quiz at the bottom of the page and it thinks I'm Anne Elliot... Not what I was expecting :D Do you have Photoshop? (I noticed the lense flare on the header)
Thanks, Michael! I appreciate the feedback. lol, that's funny! It's a heroINE quiz.. so the only results are girl characters anyway. Yes, I have Photoshop Elements7. I used it to create the lens flare and texture around my heading photo. I am planning on editing my blog soon, so it'll hopefully look a lot different. :P
The photo of the cat is very cool. There's a lot artistic qualities in it. BTW I tried out the Austin heroin quiz at the bottom of the page and it thinks I'm Anne Elliot... Not what I was expecting :D Do you have Photoshop? (I noticed the lense flare on the header)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Michael! I appreciate the feedback.
ReplyDeletelol, that's funny! It's a heroINE quiz.. so the only results are girl characters anyway.
Yes, I have Photoshop Elements7. I used it to create the lens flare and texture around my heading photo. I am planning on editing my blog soon, so it'll hopefully look a lot different. :P