Leah, thanks so much! No problem. :) Thanks for following! Michael, thanks! :D It is a small indoor water fountain that was at my cousin's HS Senior Banquet. I was SOO excited that the pictures I got turned out so well.
Oh my goodness!! This picture is so amazing!! It is really cool that you can get the water droplets so clear. You are so talented, really!! That is so amazing!! You take such amazing photographs : ) can I ask how you got it so clear so that you could see the individual water droplets?
Britt! Thanks so much for the compliments! This picture was kinda random chance (if there is such thing as random chance)... I used my old camera (a Kodak EasyShare point-and-shoot) on the auto mode. I just took several pictures with the flash. I was very excited that the pictures turned out. I didn't do anything special!!
That is really awesome Emily. =)
ReplyDeleteSorry it took me so long to get back to you! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I look forward to you following too!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's incredible!(This might sound like a silly question, but what exactly is it?)
ReplyDeleteLeah, thanks so much! No problem. :) Thanks for following!
ReplyDeleteMichael, thanks! :D It is a small indoor water fountain that was at my cousin's HS Senior Banquet. I was SOO excited that the pictures I got turned out so well.
Oh my goodness!! This picture is so amazing!! It is really cool that you can get the water droplets so clear. You are so talented, really!! That is so amazing!! You take such amazing photographs : ) can I ask how you got it so clear so that you could see the individual water droplets?
ReplyDeleteBritt! Thanks so much for the compliments! This picture was kinda random chance (if there is such thing as random chance)... I used my old camera (a Kodak EasyShare point-and-shoot) on the auto mode. I just took several pictures with the flash. I was very excited that the pictures turned out. I didn't do anything special!!
ReplyDelete