Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Community Spotlight"


In the newspaper... this time for my photography! :)


I appeared in the "community spotlight" section of our local paper, The Crittenden Press, this past week. The article has referred a few more viewers to my blog! yay! ;)




[See my original Flood Book post here!]




Btw... I wrote the article! ha. I don't like writing articles about myself in "third person" form, but the fun part is that you can add any quote you want! ;D



8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cool Emily!! : ) Thats good that it has brought a few more viewers to your blog!!!! : ) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Well, now I can't say that I've never talked to a famous person! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. Thank you David! I don't know about famous... lol.

      Delete
  3. Go, Emily! I love seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo! :D I'm glad you enjoy my pictures! Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips