Saturday, November 19, 2011

I forgot

I forgot "Flash-Back Friday" yesterday! Oops! Oh well. :) I guess I'll just have to post a "Flash-Back Saturday."


So here 'tis.

This flash-back picture is of our Generation Joshua (GenJ) club ringing bells for the Salvation Army last December. I took my keyboard and several of us played Christmas songs! :D It was really fun - I'm looking forward to this year's bell ringing! Only two more weeks! I've been practicing playing my keyboard while wearing gloves. :D

^^I'm the one playing the keyboard :)
[several GenJ members not pictured above]
Thank you to everyone who donated!





3 comments:

  1. That is so cool!
    I wrote a song that I think you would like but the only problem is that I haven learned how to "write" music yet. If I figure out a way I'll send it to you.
    BTW, that was a neat idea to have live music. I wish my youth group would do something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still learning how to write down music as well. :) It takes a while, but it's worth it. Here is a website where you can print blank music sheets --> http://www.blanksheetmusic.net/ You can customize the way it looks by clicking on the various options on the right sidebar.

    Have you given your song a title yet? I composed one recently, called Sunset. I've not named my first one yet. :P I'm terrible at naming things, I take way too long. (both songs I've composed are short melodies, not long spectacular pieces)

    Also, you can record (via camera, phone, electric keyboard, etc) the song you wrote, so at least I can hear it! ;D I recorded mine a few weeks ago, I might post them some time.

    :D I thought it was pretty neat! Everyone seemed to enjoy it! I can't wait to do it again! This year's bell ringing is tomorrow! I'm going to take my keyboard again for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I haven't named the song yet. I'm still deciding if I'm going to put words with it. I see if I can record the song for a future post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips