I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving! I was planning on posting something on Thursday but I decided not to (obviously.)
I had the best Thanksgiving ever! :D I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
We shouldn't save all our thankfulness for Thanksgiving only... every moment of our lives we should give thanks to God for everything He has blessed us with!
I thank God for ma famille. I love them so much!
Today is my paternal grandpa's birthday! Happy birthday BigDaddy!! I love and miss you!!
My expression in this picture absolutely cracks me up. xD Isn't it hilarious?? lol!!
I had the best Thanksgiving ever! :D I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
We shouldn't save all our thankfulness for Thanksgiving only... every moment of our lives we should give thanks to God for everything He has blessed us with!
I thank God for ma famille. I love them so much!
Today is my paternal grandpa's birthday! Happy birthday BigDaddy!! I love and miss you!!
My expression in this picture absolutely cracks me up. xD Isn't it hilarious?? lol!!
Soli Deo Gloria!
*¸.-:|:- .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:|:- Emily -:|:-~~'
((¸¸.·´
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:|:- Emily -:|:-~~'
((¸¸.·´
Nice Post!! Definitely- we shouldn't just be thankful around Thanksgiving, but we should always be thanking God for what He is doing for us!! Hahaha....yeah, your expression on your face is hilarious!! great picture though!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Britt! ;D
ReplyDelete