I've been awarded the...
Thank you so much, Leah, for awarding me! I'm so honored!
I understand I'm supposed to say seven things about myself and award five other bloggers in order to receive this award... So here goes! =D
(I'm working on an "about me" page, so I'll try not to say too much ;D)
- I was born in the big city of Nashvegas. (Nashville TN;)
- My hair used to be 31 inches long. :D
- I have always wanted and dreamed of having an older brother to look up to, and a younger sister to take care of. <3 (I'm an only child)
- I LOVE horses (my room has lots of horsey stuff) but I've never owned a horse, and have only ridden one a few times (...even though we lived on a friend's horse farm for five years.)
- I love water very much but can be deathly afraid of it.
- I love books! Some of my favorite authors are: C.S. Lewis, John Bunyan, Renee Riva and Alex & Brett Harris
- Oh yeah. I'm extremely shy most of the time. ^_^
If the title "stylish blogger award" seems kinda 'girly'... for you guys I'm awarding, you can call it the "awesome blogger award" if you want. :)
Behold my award-ees.......
First of all I'd like to award Geneva at Geneva Victoria! Not only is she a gifted photographer, she is a longtime best friend. Genny lives in WI and I in KY, but distance hasn't kept us apart. We've been close friends since 2006, writing letters and getting to see each other about every other year. Her blog is beautiful in appearance and spirit! Please visit her blog and tell her hi, she'll be glad that you stopped by.
Le second award goes to the magnificent, one and only, Peter Schmidt of Snap of the Shutter! Pleeeease check out his blog, follow it, and share it with the small part of the world that hasn't seen his photos. Okay, there is a shamefully large amount of people who don't know about Peter's photography, so get to sharing! I know he doesn't call himself a professional, but I still hold him in the highest regard. He has a great eye for photography and uses it to glorify God. He's inspiring, encouraging, helpful, and a great friend. Go check out his site!
Thirdly, I wish to award Leah S. at Blue Inglenook {Photography}! A fantastic photographer taking pictures to glorify her Lord. She's very sweet and is fun to follow! Please check out her blog, you'll be glad you did!
The fourth award goes to Ashley! at Ramblings and Photos. Awesome blog, and awesome photographer. She hosts the Scavenger Hunt Sunday (I'm hooked on it!) and a few other challenges from time to time. Check out her blog soon! :D You'll love it.
Award number five goes to Michael of Young Christian Artist! Inspiring, encouraging, inspiring, a fantastic artist, inspiring.... and did I mention his work is inspiring? Please check out his blog soon, follow it and share it with others! He is a very skilled artist - I can't wait to see what he'll draw or paint next! :D
Okay....... I know I'm only supposed to award five blogs, but there are three more blogs I'd like to acknowledge. :)
I want to award Katie at Scripture and a Snapshot! Scripture and a Snapshot is only one section of her blog, she is a very gifted photographer and loves her Saviour! Please check out her blog!
I'd like to award Lizzie at The Wonders of Christ. Lizzie has several blogs, check them all out here! Lizzie is a photographer and a gifted up-lifter. I really enjoy reading her posts and I'm sure you will too!
Last but definitely not least... I award Britt at Encouragement for Everyday Struggles. Her blog is truly that! Don't be startled if you only see a bunch of HTML when you click on the link (maybe it only happens on my computer...) just scroll down to her posts! Not only are her posts uplifting, she always has an encouraging word when she comments on others blogs. Follow her blog if you enjoy her posts!
Thanks again, Leah!! You are a wonderful blogger-friend and I hope to meet you someday. :) God bless!
Soli Deo Gloria!
*¸.-:|:- .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:|:- Emily -:|:-~~'
((¸¸.·´
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:|:- Emily -:|:-~~'
((¸¸.·´

Hey, thanks a lot! Those are very kind words and I great appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteNo problem at all, Peter. :)
ReplyDeleteAww Thanks so much for awarding me Emily!!! Thank you for the sweet words about my blogs :) You are so sweet! I will hopefully soon post this award on my blog!!!
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for awarding me with the stylish blogger award. That was very nice of you!! Thank you too for the nice words that you wrote. I could say the same thing about you!! Just wondering though, where do you see the html codes at? Cause if something isn't right I would like to fix the problem. thanks for letting me know!! Thanks again for the award!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Emily,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I think I fixed all the html at the top of the page. I'm sorry that it looked like that. I think it only affected Firefox users, I never looked at my blog on firefox, so I didn't know. Thank you so much for letting me know!! I would have never known if you had not told me: ) Thanks again for the award too, that was so nice of you!!
You're welcome, Lizzie and Britt!
ReplyDeleteBritt - Yes! It looks much better now! :D I do use firefox, maybe that had something to do with it. It looks fantastic! :D You are most welcome. :)
Emily,
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I really do appreciate it!! I'm so sorry that it looked like that!! Thanks for being such a nice friend!! :) Hope your Thanksgivng went good!!
That's fine! You are so very welcome. :) Maybe I'll meet you someday! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for awarding me! Those were very nice things you said. I would have awarded you except that you all ready are a "Stylish Blogger". :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Michael! :D haha, thanks!
ReplyDelete