Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 11.6

Here are my interpretations for this week's prompts! I hope you enjoy them. :) "Scavenger Hunt Sunday" is a really fun project; learn more about it here!





[Linking up with Ramblings and Photos!]



1. Food

Yogurt covered pretzels are food, right? I love them. These three were fortunate to survive long enough to be photographed! :)) Special thanks to my coat for the backdrop...


2. Purple

Purple! My third favorite color. This is a photo I took at the Kentucky State Fair this year, I had to pull it out of my archive but I like it so much I don't really mind. :) It's one of my favorite pictures that I took at the Fair.


3. In Disguise

 I struggled with "in disguise" this week... but I remembered this photo yesterday, thus pulling it out of my archive. Can you find my 'lil buddy hiding the lavender? :)



4. Shapes

This is a picture I took while doing a Fall portrait shoot with my friend Madison C. (see the sneak peek here) at church. We got distracted frequently! ;D I would stop and take a picture of a tree or flower... then she'd point out an interesting crack in the pavement etc. Her hand purse was no exception. :D I thought it worked well for "shapes."



5. Photographer's Choice

My immediate thought when I saw that the last prompt was "photographer's choice," was "KITTTY!"
So here's one of my kitties. :) This picture is one of my favorites, but also brings back sad memories. I took this picture soon after our very special kitty PuppyCat died. Cuddles (the kitty reaching for my camera) kept looking for her for days. She'd come to the door and meow... which was pretty unusual because she doesn't meow! She was very lonely without PuppyCat. But now she's happy! We have two little kitties she plays with. :D She has been the best cat in the whole world. She's been with us for almost eight years! <3



I hope you enjoyed my interpretations of this week's prompts! If you thought one was especially nice or awful, comment and let me know! :)

Many thanks,

  *¸.-:|:- .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:|:-  Emily -:|:-~~'
     ((¸¸.·´

11 comments:

  1. Very nice, Emily! :) I'm glad you're enjoying the world of photography. <3 mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Love photographers choice and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mom and Katie! Glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! And I'll be honest - I had to look for the grasshopper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Claire! Glad you like them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the purple shot is gorgeous...it drew me in from the linky sneak peak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo of kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the texture of the purse & leaves... and purple lights on the ferris wheel - oh! love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, I love those pretzels too!!! :P Great Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much everyone! Your comments are very humbling. I'm so glad you like my photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips