Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fuzz Therapy


<3 The photo below was inspired by this Calvin & Hobbes comic strip =]

I love my kitty, Mouse. So. Much. She is precious beyond words. Every morning I try to find her while she's warm and sleepy. Warm sleepy kitties are the BEST!! <3 I use the fuzz therapy technique quite often. :D


Dear Mouse,
I look forward to seeing you when we get home!!!! I miss you already!!!

Dear Mia (my sweet and ornery little dog),
I miss you too, girl. :) Do. Not. Eat. My. Cats. while I'm away. ThankYouVeryMuch.


4 comments:

  1. :) I just read an entire Calvin and Hobbs book ("It's a Magical World") today and yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *five* Michael! :D That's awesome! I love Calvin and Hobbes. "It's a Magical World" collection is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came for fuzz therapy on this snowy day in Denver. Thank you for providing.

    p.s. I apologize for raising the thread. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind you raising the thread at all! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope the fuzz therapy helped. :)

      ~Emiy

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips